Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Jaycee

Default Grand Cayman excursion

Hi everyone! I am looking for recommendations for an excursion in the Grand Cayman. I want to swim with the sting rays but I am not sure which one to pick...there seem to be several with similar options.

Thanks,
Jaycee
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to SandyS
Default Re: Grand Cayman excursion

Jaycee - We went with the Stingrays last February and just loved it. It was the highlight of our trip. We took the tour with the ship but we saw cheaper trips as we got off the ship waiting outside on the dock. People have told us to try Moby Dick Tours which we are going to do in November. The boat we were on that we took with the ship was okay but after the swim was over, about 10 women from London - they looked like the calendar girls 60+ in age, all stripped to the bare to change their clothes. My jaw dropped to the floor and there was nowhere for us to hide. I know this can happen on any boat but it was an experience to behold. Don't miss this excursion whatever you do and do have your picture taken with the stingrays - there is a photographer there and the pictures were great also. Sandy

Old August 8th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Cheryl V.

We went on the Cockatoo catamaran which was through RCCL and it was great fun, not only swimming with the stingrays, but the trip there and back was exciting. We are planning on doing it again.
Cheryl
Old August 8th, 2005, 10:43 AM
browezilla

We've used Native Ways and Sotos Cruises. Both are very good. I would choose based on price and your schedule. In our case, Native Ways was more prompt