Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 18th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to CruzNLexi
Default booking on line shore excursions

Hubby and I are doign the PC in Jan and were thinking of doing one in Costa Rica we never do shre excursions but it says for safety to do one. For people who have booked online does it give you a choice fo times? Do you have to wait until final payment?
Lexi
Sponsored Links
Old August 18th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Janet524

Default Re: booking on line shore excursions

I've booked shore excurision on line a number of times. When you select the excursion you want you are given the time options to choose. I found booking the excursions this way was vry convenient - tickets were in our stateroom upon arrival. I don't think you have to wait until final payment is made.
Old August 18th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

You can usually pre book excursions 60 days before the cruise and that is also by the time final payment is made....You will get it charged to your credit card when you book it, but is nice too, because by the time you are actually on the ship, the excursion will be paid for.

Message Boards Moderator
Old August 18th, 2005, 07:41 PM
clem

Yes, different excursions are offered at different times. They will list the times that are available on the day that you want to do the excursion. You will get a confirmation by e-mail, and then your tickets will be waiting for you in your cabin when you arrive. This is the best way to do excursions...when we got on the Voyager this summer, all but one of the excursions was already sold out. Don't wait until you get on the ship...book them online!
Old August 19th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Passenger

I booked as soon as the excursions were listed, and that was LONG before the final payment. I always do that so I can get the time and excursion I want.
Old August 19th, 2005, 12:24 PM
hcat

Book as soon as it will accept your res. so you won't be disappointed & get the best times. You will be billed right away to your credit card, you will get an e-mail confirmation & tix will be sent to your cabin. We really enjoyed the Tortuguero canals in Costa Rica--saw alot, it was a nice boat ride with great guides & then back to the little shopping area near the ship..definitely not a do your own thing port. The area right near the ship is really scary--saw it as our tour bus returned...