Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2005, 10:46 PM
Default Vision of the Seas 5-nighter!

We are cruising to Mexico in December on the Vision for the fivenighter to Mexico and are wondering what the decks are like on the ship on the voyage down in December. Is it warm enough to sit by the pool? How rough is the voyage? The stops are Ensenada and Cabo. Thanks to all of you who have been on this route and give me your input!
Sponsored Links
Old September 4th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Re: Vision of the Seas 5-nighter!

First day at sea is always a little chilly, so plan on that. But you can always use the Solarium pool.

Harry Martin
Moderator - Mexico and G/L message boards

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old September 16th, 2005, 02:30 PM

We will be sailing, my 2 daughters and I on the l8th of Dec. we booked it while on the monarch last week, got the $50. ship board credit. I was on the vision in Aug in Alaska, it is a very nice ship, and the staff was very friendly, and the food was good.
Old October 9th, 2005, 01:20 AM

Hi buchie614--What are the ages of your two daughters? Mine are 11 and 13. Looking forward to the cruise on the 18th!
Old October 9th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Well, I haven't sailed on the Vision (yet - we leave 10/16!), and I haven't sailed in December, but we did the Monarch to Ensenada last November and I was pleasantly surprised on the sea day. It was very sunny and warm, and we were able to lay out, swim etc. by the pool. It probably would have been too cool on the higher deck, but in the sun on the pool deck it was plenty warm. It just depends on the weather, I guess, if it had been raining or cloudy it wouldn't have been warm enough for the pool, so I guess in that respect we were fortunate.