Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Passenger

Default Junior Suites

We have reserved cabin #9634. Anyone ever stayed in this cabin?? Or have any feedback on a junior suite cabin? Are they worth the extra money?

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 5th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Junior Suites

We have only done one "JS" and one "GS" and didn't regret spending the extra $ on the "JS" at all ("GS" was an upgrade but we will pay for one next year for a transatlantic crossing). Is it worth the $ is always a tough one. On a busy itinerary I suggest smallest room you can live with but on one like the transatlantic, I like having more room. Since "RCI" isn't know for the largest cabins, we are almost always happy with a "D" since there are only two of us and the balcony really opens up the room, Robbie
Old September 5th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Jack & Erlinda

Junior Suites are worth every penny! We had one on the Mariner. If you want some photos we took of it, e-mail me! jack
Old September 6th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Yeoman

Which ship will you be on.

Carnival Liberty
Old September 6th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Junior Suites

Sorry everyone. We will be on the Voyageur of the Seas!! Thanks for everyone's input thus far. We're really excited. Since posting this question, I have actually seen photos of the junior suite and am really pleased we spent the extra money! The travel agent tells me our cabin is in a 'good' location, so we will see when we get there!
Old September 6th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Yeoman

The voyager class Jr. Suites are very nice. You can go to webshots.com and type in "voyager of the seas" and check out pics of the ship. Also, type in "voyager of the seas jr. suites" and you should get some pics of the Jr. Suites.

Carnival Liberty