Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Dad Son Team

Default Caution about parking in Bayonne!

A caution to anyone parking in the Bayonne parking facility. I parked my car there last week for my 9 day Voyager cruise to come back and find it covered with gray paint speckles. They are painting an old ship next to the lot and some of the paint spray blew over to the parking lot and covered most of the cars. We now have to have our cars either detailed or repainted. The dry dock manager said they they would pay the bill, but there were probably over 500 cars that had this problem so we'll see.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
bayone, bayonne, car, caribbean, carribean, covered, cruise, lot, nj, parked, parking, parks, port, rcl, royal, safe, ships

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queston about parking in Bayonne Fred C Royal Caribbean International 2 September 18th, 2009 02:50 AM
Parking at Bayonne Question stauber2001 All Things Cruising 3 November 18th, 2008 03:50 PM
Parking in Bayonne rkamen Royal Caribbean International 5 September 27th, 2004 01:30 PM
Bayonne Parking L. Diana Royal Caribbean International 1 July 20th, 2004 08:23 AM
Parking in Bayonne NJ wayneR Royal Caribbean International 1 May 31st, 2004 09:21 AM