Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 13th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Passenger

Default RCCL 1-900 Customer Service

Here is a new low for RCCL Customer Service. I phoned the Crown and Anchor Club to ask about my December cruise that is supposed to depart from New Orleans. The woman there told me to phone Customer Service and gave me the 1-800 number. A machine answered the 1-800 number and said to dial 1-900-643-2000 for Customer Service and each call costs $2.99!
Old September 13th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Admiral

Did the thought occur to you that perhaps she gave you the wrong number or perhaps you wrote it down incorrectly? I think I would call back again. I just cannot imagine a reputable company that relys on good customer service doing that.
Old September 13th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Passenger

Man, do I have egg on my face! You are absolutely correct - either they gave me the wrong number, or I wrote it down wrong. My apologies to RCCL.