Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2005, 07:51 PM
Beginner

Default Discounted Cruise vouchers

I have 3 cruise vouchers for Royal Caribbean, which are fully transferrable and which I would like to sell. Two are for $719 and one is for $849. They are valid for cruises through March of 2007. The only stipulation is that they cannot be used for Christmas Day and New Years Day cruises.

Will sell each at a 10-15% discount. Any takers? Email me at laurac952@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2005, 09:58 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

What type of vouchers are they, that they are fully transferrable?

Most vouchers are not transferrable.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old September 22nd, 2005, 11:48 AM
Beginner

Yes, I am 100% sure they are fully transferrable.

These are "Future Cruise Certificates" with "Dollar Savings" attached to them. The fine print states:
1. Applicable to all categories and price programs except loyalty reunion cruises, Interline, T/A Reduced Rate, Individual and Group Incentive, charter sailings, net rates, and International Sales Offers. Application to individual and group bookings to cruise component only. Not applicable for: shore excursions, tour packages or other personal charges.
2. One certificate per person, per booking and valid only for the person noted on the certificate (later it will state it is transferable so this does not mean anything); Valid for cruises up to 5 nights (I have an email from Bill Weeks at RCCL stating that it can be used for any length of travel. They automatically issued it and indicated 5 nights because that was the validity of my original cruise on which I had problems, but they don't care what length cruise you apply it to.)
3. If credit is applied to a booking of lesser value, the difference will not be carried to another booking and it will be considered as used (truthfully, they will apply it as an onboard credit if you ask).
4. Cruise must be taken by 4/14/2007 and not redeemable for inaugural or holiday (Christmas Day and New Years Day) sailings
5. Valid only for the cruise brand shown above and only in the same category purchased on the original sailing (I used one already and applied it to a better category, this is not a problem)
6. As are all requests for reservations, the offered space is subject to availability, and from time to time, itineraries may be altered or services on a specific ship may be discontinued. Certain restrictions apply.
7. Transferable, but may not be redeemed for cash.

If anyone is interested, I would work with them to be sure they can apply this voucher before accepting any of their money. I would be happy to send a copy of the voucher to any interested parties and they can call RCCL themselves to be sure it can be used in the manner in which they want to use it.
Old September 22nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
Admiral

Laura,
Just out of curiosity....why don't you want to use them?? If I had free vouchers, I'd be booked already!!!

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old September 22nd, 2005, 10:55 PM
Beginner

Good question!

I would love to use them! I did use one of them (we had a total of 4) this past summer to go to the Bahamas, and I had a blast. Cruising is my all time favorite thing to do.

In order to use them, I have to buy 4 round trip tickets, excursions, drinks, etc. So, it's not exactly "free" and quite honestly, as a single mom of 3 teens...college bills are calling my name so I thought I would sell them on a discount and be practical by paying down a few things.
Old October 22nd, 2005, 09:36 AM
Beginner

I'm interested in selling my future cruise certificates, see informaton below. Any interest? Email me at laurac952@yahoo.com

Happy cruising!