Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Default Grandeur sailing from Tampa

The Grandeur will be doing 4 and 5 day cruises from Tampa I think starting in Nove. and running until April. I have been contacting clients all day with the very good rates being offered.

Fla Gang
Sponsored Links
Old October 1st, 2005, 03:53 PM
Familiar Face

Hi all,

Better pay attention to your TA's on this one!
I just so happened to see that the Grandeur was coming to my home port of Tampa on another board on Tuesday of this week and I immediatly started comparing prices. Our family will now be sailing the Grandeur on a 5 night in a oceanview for only a $114 more than the 3 day SO oceanview cat we had previously booked on the Soverign!
We lost the $50 onboard per stateroom credit that we had gotten for booking onboard last year by switching ships, but it will be soooo worth it!!!!

Mmketeer sailing again......RCCL/Grandeur & DCL/Wonder 2/2/06