Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Passenger

Default Mariner's 10/9/05 question

Hi-

We're in a balcony room and we were wondering if there are chairs out on the balcony. Also, how private it is out there? Can you see the people next to you?

Thanks!

5 more days!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Passenger

Yes there are chairs and a table. It is semi-private. Anyone on either side of you can peek around the divider, or in our case the kids next door can peek under it. SO exercise discretion
Old October 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Beginner

I just returned from the Mariner on10/2 It was the best vacation I have ever had. Don't miss any of the shows and be sure to eat in the dining room as much as possible. We ate there every night the service was outstanding and the food was great Lobster tails bigger than I have ever seen on any other cruise that I had been on. Filet migon too. I tried some cold soups very good I also had a sweet potato soup that was very good. If you are planning to snorkel Cozemel was the best place, the water is clear and beautiful there. Don't miss the Quest show it is vey funny. Be sure to see the Ice show, the best one I have seen, and if you can Karoke is alot of fun too We had some great talent in some of the guest who participated. I can tell you that the week will go by quickly. Do as much as you can and stay up late. You will meet all the party people then. The singer in the pub was very good. Ther was always a crowd there Be sure to see the parades on the Royal Promanade deck Also very good, bring your camara for the parades. We had many honeymooners on this cruise and many small children, from very young to seniors, every seemed to be having a very good time. Oh don't miss the midnight buffet and bring your camara, you will be surprised at what they do to watermelon and cantelopes. Have a wonderful time and do as much as possible can.
Old October 9th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Beginner

Hi,
The balcony comes equipped with a table and two chairs. The privacy is wonderful, and you can sun bathe in the buff is you want.....we have the pics to prove it.....just don't do it in port....lol. enjoy your trip
Old October 9th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to bluecruisin

I recomend the Love and Marriage show and the adults only "the Quest" audience participation show. both are very funny.
Old October 9th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to bluecruisin

Just realized I wrote the above on the wrong post! The one I had read just before this post requested suggestions for Mariner entertainment.