Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Beginner

Default Interent - Voyagrer of the seas

Hi - Can you tell me about the interent cafe??? cost???? laptop (in room) costs the same??? thanks !
Sponsored Links
Old October 13th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Familiar Face

I was wondering that myself. We have a suite with an internet connection, will we get free axcess?

We were on the Voyager before and it was kinda expensive to use the internet cafe. About $10 per session I think Jimbo
Old October 14th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Passenger

rec911
I don't know the cost of the Internet Cafe, but the in cabin kit is $100. for the week. If you want a Cybercabin set-up, when you first get on board go to the guest relations desk and procure one, as they are limited.