Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Beginner

Default Voyager Class + Ports FAQ's Answer!

I have answers to questions I get asked from differnet fourms from differnet sites. Here's the answers!!!

Q: I'm think of getting a promenade stateroom. It looks very cool looking out into the Royal Promenade. But are the windows sound proof?
A: I didn't even notice that the windows might of not have been sound proof when I decided to book this kind of room. The Royal Promenade is always noisy. But don't worry, they are SOUND PROOF! I HAD A BETER SLEEP in this room rather than a D1 Stateroom like last year.

Q: I heard ships are changing from salt to fresh by November!
A: When I went on from 11/4-13 it was still salt. I believe all the RCI ships are salt watered unless they are beginning to change that.

Q: Ocho Rios worth getting off?
A: ONLY if you have a tour. If not don't get OFF! The taxi drivers are annyoing and ppl walk around the shops selling a smoke.

Q: Is Jhonny Rockets worth it?
A: Yes it's a wonderful thing that RCI put on board. I really enjoyed the smily shaped ketchup. They also serve fries and onion rings.

Q: How long is the wait for bingo cards?
A: It takes atleast 45 minutes min. to sell cards.

Q: Will I enjoy Labadee?
A: YES IT WAS MY FAVORITE ISLAND EVER! Does that prove it yet? I went walking through woods, trails, went to take a swim in the caribbean waters, without a tour. I did go parasailing which was a pleasent ride. Just know that on the one side of the island is the Atlantic Ocean waters which contain sea lice, sharks, jellyfish (red) + more. They tell you to swim @ your own risk.

Q: Is it true that my child can put arcade money on the card without my permission.

A: Yes, it's happened to many and they hate knowing that they have to pay for it. Arcade can cost a family of 4 up to $200 flat. Try to stay away as much but believe me it's a I WANT TO DO IT DADDY LOOK to a child.

I'll have more questions later. If you have questions just ask. These are only for Voyager Class Ship and ports of calls...

Thankyou

RAY
Sponsored Links