Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Beginner

Default Voyager room 1388 question

Hi, we hve booked room 1388 (aft) on the Voyager Of The Seas. I'd like to hear opinions about this stateroom. One of the reasons for booking this particular stateroom is that it appears to have some view, tho limited, to the side as well as the back.

Any input would help.

Thanks,
Cliff
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Cliff,
We had that cabin on Voyager as well, all I can say is KEEP that cabin. The cabin itself is huge, largest cabin I've ever stayed in. Only minir drawback is the support pole at the foot of the bed, but no big deal. The balcony is also very large and you do get good views from both the back and the side. I think you'll love this cabin! I have a few pictures from my Voyager cruise, just look at the url at the bottom of the review and have a ball!

Here is also a link to the review I wrote on that cruise:

Voyager review

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 17th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Passenger

Donna - We have room 1388 booked on VOS (a JS). We looked at pictures of this cabin on webshots, and it appears that the overhang covers the entire balcony. Do you know if the balcony on the stern in the middle gets any sun?
Old January 17th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

HI Tcrowe,
It will depend on which direction the ship is sailing as to how much sun you will get. Actually the entire balcony is not covered, there is about half that isn't and you can even lay out in the sun on that balcony if the sun is just right.

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 17th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Beginner

Hi Donna, Thanks for the info on this particular stateroom. The pics you took were really helpful in convincing my Wife that I had made the right choice (our 1st. Aft. cabin).

Thanks again,

Cliff
Old January 24th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Beginner

We just had 1388 on AOS, similar setup. Sweet room, huge. Nice size balcony but has a sloped roof and support pole that take up a little room. All in all an excellent choice.