CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Set Sail Pass Problems (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/307543-set-sail-pass-problems.html)

AnitaBuddy January 24th, 2006 01:26 AM

Set Sail Pass Problems

Hi:

I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems printing the Set Sail Pass on the RCI website? It kept telling me I didn't have all the information entered, when I did and then I went to reserve tours on-line and they were having problems accessing my reservation number; even though I entered it several times.

I was reading about their computers in a different posting; as they double booked a whole cruise on one of their ships.

We went on the Radiance last September and I didn't have any problems printing the Set Sail Pass then.....just wondering if anyone else was having problems.

Thanks....Happy Cruising...Buddy :(

MaryLou January 24th, 2006 06:12 AM

I was having the same problem...it kept telling me I didn't have all the information filled in. I was forgetting to put in the "Country". Go back and look again. When do you sail?

AnitaBuddy January 24th, 2006 11:06 AM

Hi Mary Lou:

We're booked on the Adventure of the Seas, March 19th. I normally wouldn't book during Spring Break but my daughter and her family (my three teenage granddaughters) were suppose to be going with us this week and that's the reason for the March 19th date. Then my daughter and her husband backed out.......the grandparents (us) and the kids didn't get a vote on this. So, now we're going by ourselves. It kind of makes me sad because our granddaughters have sailed with us before and we always have so much fun with them. The oldest one is going into college next year and we thought this might be the last time we had the three of them together for a vacation with us. My daughter mentioned last minute money problems and then we offered to pick up the rest of the cost, but they still backed out. It is such a busy time at the airports and such, it wasn't a time we would have picked ourselves. Oh well.
I'm going to try the RCI website later today. I'll let you know.

Happy Cruising.....Buddy

MaryLou January 24th, 2006 12:05 PM

AnitaBuddy:
I'm sorry your cruise plans changed. I hope you still have a wonderful time. I hope you are able to get through to RCL site and get your passes printed. If no, there is a toll free number you can call for them to help you. Happy sailing!

parrotthead January 24th, 2006 12:06 PM

I was also having difficulites with RCI web site...I called and turns out.. they are 'updating' my reservation :cry: ...(translation) they are changing our sailings' itenitary) :x
We are on Serenade to Alaska this July...so give them a call...could be something like that...good luck! :wink: