Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to tomjohnsonjr
Default Brilliance Of The Sea

Hello;

Has anyone had aft cabin 7174 on the Brilliance? Can anyone tell me how was this cabin and do you get much noise or movement back there?
Thanks for any information.

Tom
Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Passenger

I've had room 9256 on the Serenade. We had no noise and little movement. The sun was hot out on the balcony during the afternoon! It's a bit of a hike back to those cabins, but there're are always plenty of calories to burn on a cruise.

Voyager of the Seas March 2000
Adventure of the Seas March 2002
Navigator of the Seas March 2003
Serenade of the Seas March 2004
Enchantment of the Seas January 2006
Old March 12th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Captain

Have done several aft cabins on Radiance class ships but I avoid deck ten (aft) in warm weather due to noise from Windjammer/outdoor dining area (cabin 1104 was GREAT in Alaska though since it was too cool for outdoor dining). I was warned about deck 7 (aft) due to the lounge below you. Yes the speakers ARE by the ceiling in there (a.k.a. your floor). May not be a dealbreaker but wanted to let you know. As for motion, NOT a concern unless you hit a major event. Mom was wary since she takes medication for vertigo and she loved the aft location. Wife loves it for the extended balconies. I love it for the view, Robbie
Old March 12th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Passenger

Default brilliance of the seas

was on brilliance last month and had room#7642 not that far aft but far enough.the elevators are more to the center in that area.ride was good and we did have soom rough seas coming back from grand cayman. we were on top of portofinos and it was a little noisy at times.brilliance is a great ship and almost any room would be good.