Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2006, 10:52 PM
Passenger

Default Serenade of the Seas Photologue Now Online!

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to have just published my newest photologue highlighting Royal Caribbean International's Serenade of the Seas! She is in the Radiance-Class family of ships and traditionally sails the Southern Caribbean, Hawaii, and Alaska.

I hope that you find the photos interesting and/or of use for future travel plans.

As always you may find this newest feature available on the main page of my site.

Have a Great Weekend.
Sponsored Links
Old April 3rd, 2006, 05:29 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cassandra

LOVED the photo's! We went on this back in April 2005 & surprisingly, there's no posts / photo's posted here of this wonderful ship.

You missed photo's though of the best deck!! Deck 2 where we were! Got on/off without waiting in lines!!

We're hopefully going back on that ship in 2007.