I saw this press release on Yahoo! Finance. Within the article was the following schedule for Freedom's inaugural sailings:
Freedom of the Seas' U.S. Inaugural Schedule
The general public can catch a glimpse of Freedom of the Seas during the entire month of May as she makes her way up and down the East Coast making stops at: Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, NJ; Pier 92 at Manhattan's West side in New York; Warehouse Berths 6 and 7 in Boston; and, finally, the Port of Miami.
* Big Ship in Big Apple: Freedom of the Seas sails into New York Harbor
at 8 a.m. and then docks at Cape Liberty Cruise Port until the evening
of Thursday, May 11.
* Showtime: Freedom of the Seas makes her national debut live on NBC's
"TODAY" show while anchored off of the Statue of Liberty for the
three-hour broadcast. The ship will return to Cape Liberty Cruise
Port and then dock in the afternoon in Manhattan.
* New York, New York: The general public can head to Manhattan until
4 p.m. to get a close-up look at Freedom.
May 15 - 17
* Preview Sailings: Freedom of the Seas remains docked at Cape Liberty
Cruise Port, where she will make a series of one- and two-night
sailings before departing for Boston on Thursday, May 18
May 19 - 22
* Beantown Blitz: Freedom of the Seas arrives in Boston on Friday, May
19, where she will be docked at Warehouse Berths 6 and 7 before
departing for Miami on Monday, May 22.
May 25 - June 3
* Home at Last: Freedom of the Seas arrives at the Port of Miami, where
she will make a series of short sailings until June 4, when she will
begin her regular sailing schedule of seven-night Western Caribbean
itineraries from Miami.
Voyager of the Seas: October 2004
Adventure of the Seas: December 2006