Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Question about shore excursions

I purchased a shore excursion for 5 people online last week. I have received no confirmation and it does not appear anywhere on my reservation. Should I have received a confirmation? Should I call? Or is this what happens? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Admiral

If you book them with a credit card, you can call and listen to your latest purchases. As long as it is on there, you are fine. You will receive the tickets for the excursion once you are onboard.
Also, if you do your on-line check in on www.rccl.com, you should see the excursions that you purchased.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old May 7th, 2006, 06:00 PM
First Mate

You should have received a confirmation email from RCI excursions confirming your order. Depending on when cruise is, you may not be able to buy tix yet... Usually about 45 days before and closes 10 days out from your cruise sail date.
The shore excursions will not show with the rest of the cruise booking information... you need to go into the shore excursions system to check.
Go back into the Shoreex system and enter your name, ship and sail date. It will bring up excursions available and there is a link to show your reservations and status (Paid). If yours are not there, or doesn't say paid, your reservations did not get captured and you will have to try again. You might also want to check with the credit card carrier, to see if they received a charge from RCI to your account.
RCCL Voyager 10/04
RCCL Enchantment 10/03
RCCL Adventure 2/03
Carnival Imagination 10/97
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to go check. We are within the time frame as we leave on Navigator on June 17.
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

The reservations are there. It says paidin 2 places but it also says something about pending checkout. Should I call RCCL and make sure everything is okay?