My favorite place is just beyond the Schooner bar....I love to sit back there and watch the ocean go by. Another well kept secret is the SeaView Cafe....it is only open during select hours....but it is not to be missed.
Mary Lou Scanlon
NCL Pride of America April 24, 2010
NCL Epic February 12, 2011
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
1) Game/card room behind Safari Club
2) Cinema for an afternoon movie
3) Seaview as noted previously for snacks in the afternoon and late night.
4) Concierge Club, if you have status or have the right room
5) Back of windjammer on deck
6) Balcony cabin patio - given no one is smoking next door
Lightsluvr - It is NOT the Rhapsody that the original poster is inquiring about. It is the Radiance.
cruisequeen - If you are seeking peace and quiet, an often-overlooked spot is the Viking Crown Lounge/Starquest Disco during the daytime. There is seldom ANYONE there and it has the best view of the ocean and main swimming pool from anywhere on board with big comfy chairs to sit on. Sometimes you will see someone actually taking a snooze there, it is so quiet.