Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Captain

Default Voyager class adjoining cabin door noise?

We just booked #1694 on the "Navigator" but discovered there is an adjoining door to 1692. We just had a problem with noise coming through from an "E1" to our "E1" on the "Serneade" and wondered if anyone has had experience in 1694 or 1394 on any of the Voyager class ships? We are used to some noise but we could listen to their TV with our sound muted and I doubt that they realized this. Am hoping the "JS" will have better luck due to the floor plan but would appreciate any input, Robbie
Sponsored Links
Old June 4th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Beginner

On our very first cruise on the Voyager of the Seas we got a cabin with an adjoining room, not knowing. It was not a suite, but the room level just below JS. I can't tell you if the suite will be any differant but for a cabin with a balcony this was our experience. We could hear everything, the tv them having sex and fighting. The TV was the worst they would leave it on all night. We actually had to tell them to keep it down that we could hear everything. If you can, I would change rooms, just in case.
Old June 8th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Captain

I appreciate the input and switched rooms (used it as an excuse to upgrade)!