Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:02 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to couldbfishn
Default Coco cay's sea trek aqua park

Has anyone been to Coco Cay's Sea trek aqua park. It is a water park for kids. I was wondering if it is worth it and what are the kids age groups that would enjoy it?
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:36 AM
Cruise Maniac

We went to it on Lamberdee. I bought a ticket for my 8 year old daughter. She thought it was just ok. She had more fun laying on a mat in the water. Don't buy tickets prior, I saw a few parents buy their ticket right at the site. I'm sure Laberdee and Coco Cay are run the same and there for the park looks the same. If you wait to buy the tickets then the kids can take a look around and see if this is something they want to do.

MARINER OF THE SEAS-JULY 2006
MONARCH OF THE SEAS-DECEMBER 2005
MARINER OF THE SEAS-JULY 2005
MONARCH OF THE SEAS-AUGUST 2004
Old June 5th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Djcarolina

Hey guys as an experienced cruiser i can say that the water or "Aqua" parks at both Labadee and Coco Cay are over rated. They will hype them up on your stateroom TV but its quite suprising when you actually get there and find its not what it s cut out to be. As a matter of fact i visited the Coco Cay water park last year but on our next voyage we were told that the aqua park had been and i quote "blown away" in the last hurricane. It is my understanding that the Coco Cay Aqua park has been replaced with a nearly identical set. I have not seen this as we didnt visit it last month at coco cay but i'm sure it is not worth your money. Most attractions on these private islands are over-prices and not worth the money. However i'm not ripping on the watersports. If you enjoy them they may be worth your money but the best way to enjoy Coco Cay (or Labadee) is to get off the ship (You will have to tender) and decide what you want to do on the island when you get there based on the weather and how you feel. Also the Aqua Park at Coco is quite hard to find, being on the opposite side of the island (when we were there). Any questions IM,PM or e-mail me at Ryanspecialevent@msn.com

Ryan- Aka 3 time prom king of the Mariner of the Seas
29 cruises so far and 30 is at the end of the week