Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Beginner

Default weather in feb.

i need youll to give me some advice planning cruise on feb 24-07. Has anyone sailed during this time, if so what was the weather like easten carribean. appreciate the help janet
Sponsored Links
Old July 19th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Admiral

Janet,

i need youll to give me some advice planning cruise on feb 24-07. Has anyone sailed during this time, if so what was the weather like easten carribean. appreciate the help

No, nobody has cruised during February of 2007 yet, but many o fus have cruised during February of other years....

Typical february weather anywhere in the Caribbean from November to April: Mostly sunny, high temperatures around 30 Celsius (86 Farenheit), low temperatures around 20 Celsius (68 Farenheit), generally low humidity, occasional showers possible.

Norm.
Old July 20th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Admiral

jrae - February is very nice for cruising. It will be nice and warm, especially in port, where it could even be hot.
GET on your booking now! that is mid-winter break for some school systems and cabins and flights are going FAST if not gone already.
Old July 20th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cassandra

Lisa is right. That is the start for Spring Break for many colleges. If you are going out of Florida, expect Spring Breakers onboard or any port that is a major college town.