Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Passenger

Default Does anyone here use packing cubes??

I have been getting discount offers from ebags, and I noticed the popularity with people using packing cubes. Does anyone here use them?? They look like it would making packing more organized and neat, but since I will be using a large satchel for my 4 night cruise, I wonder if it will work. My bag is more round shape than square, which I noticed most of the cubes are. I am still considering buying at least one.

Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Admiral

OK i'll bite what are packing cubes? Are those the things you use with a vacuum to suck all the air out of the package?
Old August 17th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Passenger

Something like that seadog. They look more like under the bed storage cubes, but you put them in your suitcase. The most I have seen are at ebags, but I am sure other stores carry them. They come in many different sizes, for shirts, pants, lingerie, etc., and they have them for shoes as well.
Old August 18th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Admiral

louise71594,
Thanks for the explanation. This is news to me. Guess i'll have to get out more...
Old August 18th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Passenger

I love them, I use them along with zip lock bags. I usually pack in rolling duffles since they are odd size, they seem to come quicker than suit cases in my opinion.....I am sure its in my head; That said I really like the orgainziation and ease of packing and searching in my bag with them.
Old August 21st, 2006, 07:09 PM
Passenger

I've seen the packing cubes several times and thought about buying some, then I realized I have the mesh laundry bags with zippers (same type of material as the cubes I've seen) and they keep everything organized and will fit into any bag.