Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Beginner

Default dining on Majesty OTS

I have heard about Mikado and Maytime on this ship, but I am a little uncertain about a few things. Here are my wonderings: Do you have to notify anyone about which one you will be dining at each night? Will you be seated with different people at each one? Are there any specialty restaurants on this ship at which I could dine for an additional charge? Any knowledge/information will help. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Admiral

Default Re: dining on Majesty OTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by newschoolcruiser
I have heard about Mikado and Maytime on this ship, but I am a little uncertain about a few things. Here are my wonderings: Do you have to notify anyone about which one you will be dining at each night? Will you be seated with different people at each one? Are there any specialty restaurants on this ship at which I could dine for an additional charge? Any knowledge/information will help. Thanks
When you check in and begin embarkation, you will be assigned a dining room, a table number and 1 of the 2 dinning times (6pm or 8:30pm) for your dinner each night. You will sit at the same table in the same dining room with the same people every night, unless you go to the Head Waiter and request a change of table assignments(not an unusual request at all, many people do this). There are no specialty restaurants on the Majesty, but you can choose to dine in the Windjammer cafe instead for any of your meals, including dinner if you so choose at no charge. The assigned dining room and table are for dinner only, breakfast and lunch are open seating in either dining room, no notification is needed, just show up. You also have the option of room service for any meal, also at no additional charge.

Majesty of the Seas - 10/03 & 02/07 & 11/08
Enchantment of the Seas - 10/04 & 10/11
Mariner of the Seas - 10/05
Vision of the Seas - 10/06 & 09/07
Carnival Liberty - 10/07
Adventure of the Seas - 9/08
Ruby Princess - 12/09
Voyager of the Seas - 9/10
Carnival Spirit - 11/10
Oasis of the Seas - 9/13
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Beginner

That pretty much answers all of my dining questions. Thanks for your help.