Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2006, 03:48 PM
First Mate

Default Customer service----not really!

Yesterday I spent a full lunch hr trying to get some help with a problem in having a promotion credited to our account--It was NOT a coupon but a brochure that gave a $99 discount in the brochure but they did not confirm within the promised time frame. Also checked in July without any luck... So yesterday I started to call Customer Service & Captains Club--no one could help--some were better than others & a few rude & misinformed--by last night I had spoken to 12 diff peoplee with no success. The key I finally learned is to call & ask for the Resolutions dept. They actually can take up these issues right away---& they did--only took three calls to them to get the credit & make sure they reflected my correct deposit amount. I usually have my TA do this but had not yet turned the cruise over to her...so if you booked yourself & have this type of problem try Resolutions Dept... the other calls were a waste of time--I just think cruising is gettting too big to handle us all!
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2006, 04:52 PM
First Mate

Default Customer service----not really!

Thanks for the info.

So far, haven't had any problems, but nice to know where to go. It gets VERY frustrating trying to find out something and have to talk to a zillion people.

crabbie1