Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Beginner

Default Empress Of the Seas

Has anybody done the 11 - day Southern Caribbean on th Empress? Any suggestions, pointers, ports that are "MUST SEE" and one's not to bother with? We are going on Dec. 18th with our children and are really looking forward to it. What about the Kids program on board, can anyone comment???
Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Beginner

Default We can't wait

My husband and I are going on the Empress 12/18 as well. Please sign up for our Meet and Mingle at https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

We also have a good group on cruisecritic.com Fell free to join us.
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

My wife and I did this cruise two years ago and loved it.The only think I can tell you to beware of,if you are going to the beach at Margarita island the beach is a 45 min ride from the ship.I think we paid $20 for the cab per person.But the good thing is the cab waits there for you .The starter told us NOT to pay the driver till we get back to the ship.They take a highway to get there,so we asked to go back a different way so we could see more of the island.Other people just hired a cab for an island tour and they seen a lot more then we did.
If you have not been on the ship before just to let you know it is the smallest ship in the fleet.
But I would sure LIKE to be on there with you Have fun.