Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Admiral

Default Leaving on the Majesty!

I just received our cruise documents from Royal Caribbean for our February cruise on the Majesty OTS to the Bahamas! Very excited! I'm looking forward to sailing on her so soon after her refurbishment in dry dock and seeing how well she has been upgraded.

What is kind of a let down is that winters here in Chicago are very rough, (although nothing like the good people in Colorado have been through this winter!) and we planned this cruise as kind of a winter get away, but it has been a very warm and mild winter here so far. Not saying I want a lot of snow and cold or anything, but it's kind of hard to brag to my coworkers about going to the warm Bahamas on a beutiful cruise ship when the temp outside is in the 60s!

Majesty of the Seas - 10/03 & 02/07 & 11/08
Enchantment of the Seas - 10/04 & 10/11
Mariner of the Seas - 10/05
Vision of the Seas - 10/06 & 09/07
Carnival Liberty - 10/07
Adventure of the Seas - 9/08
Ruby Princess - 12/09
Voyager of the Seas - 9/10
Carnival Spirit - 11/10
Oasis of the Seas - 9/13
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2007, 01:16 PM
Beginner

As I write this I'm looking at snow falling and its cold, quite a difference when you wrote. I'm also from Northern part of ILL. we are going on the Majesty in March. Also anxious about the changes when you get back let us know. Have fun and hopefully it will be cold and you can brag about the great weather you had in the Bahamas!!!!! AK
Old January 23rd, 2007, 02:55 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Leaving on the Majesty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueliner
What is kind of a let down is that winters here in Chicago are very rough, (although nothing like the good people in Colorado have been through this winter!) and we planned this cruise as kind of a winter get away, but it has been a very warm and mild winter here so far. Not saying I want a lot of snow and cold or anything, but it's kind of hard to brag to my coworkers about going to the warm Bahamas on a beutiful cruise ship when the temp outside is in the 60s!
Well, we've only a a few "nights" in the 60s so far this year in Miami. Most nights are in the 70s and the days are in the 80s with the temp right now at 3pm being 86 degrees.

Maybe that will something to brag to your co-workers about.

Personally, I'm jealous of your temps. It's too hot here for me.

And by the way, I will be going on the Majesty of the Seas on the 16th - I think you are going a little bit later, aren't you?
Old January 23rd, 2007, 04:40 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Leaving on the Majesty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabean
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueliner
Well, we've only a a few "nights" in the 60s so far this year in Miami. Most nights are in the 70s and the days are in the 80s with the temp right now at 3pm being 86 degrees.

Maybe that will something to brag to your co-workers about.

Personally, I'm jealous of your temps. It's too hot here for me.

And by the way, I will be going on the Majesty of the Seas on the 16th - I think you are going a little bit later, aren't you?
My cruise leaves Miami on the 23rd of February.

Majesty of the Seas - 10/03 & 02/07 & 11/08
Enchantment of the Seas - 10/04 & 10/11
Mariner of the Seas - 10/05
Vision of the Seas - 10/06 & 09/07
Carnival Liberty - 10/07
Adventure of the Seas - 9/08
Ruby Princess - 12/09
Voyager of the Seas - 9/10
Carnival Spirit - 11/10
Oasis of the Seas - 9/13