Thanks to all for responding to my questions. I have a few more.
1. Do they have booths in the dining room or are they all tables? It looks like from pictures that they are all tables and no booths? We had a booth on Carnival and it was so uncomfortable sliding into the middle of a booth with a dress on.
2. Sorrentos - Do they cook pizza to order or do they have two or three kinds out and you pick what you want?
3. The poolside buffet - from what I can tell this is the Windjammer - is this correct? I'm not sure how to word this question - on the Carnival Valor the buffet area had different "stations" - one was Chinese food, one was sandwiches and then the buffet area. Do they havea Chinese food area on Freedom? Our 11 year old ate nothing but vegtable fried rice the entire week.
4. I assume they have ice skates to rent or use in the ice skating rink?
5. Do you make reservations to use Flowrider or just wait in a line?
6. Are most things on the ship open during port days? For example, flowrider, ice skating rink, rock climbing wall, etc.
7. If you eat at Johnny Rockets I understand the fee is $3.95?!?!? I also understand that milkshakes cost extra?!??! Anyone know how much those are?
8. I assume room service is no charge except a tip of course.
9. Do they put your tip for wait staff, etc. on your card at the end of the week or do you tip them yourself?
Thanks everyone for answering all my questions.