Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 9th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Beginner

Default Legend of the Seas - Aft JS 8080

I was just able to switch my JS online to an aft JS which showed available. Not only aft, but port aft corner! What luck!

Does anyone know of any links to pictures of aft balcony cabins on the Legend of the Seas? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Viking Lad
Sponsored Links
Old February 10th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Captain

I've been in this very cabin and have it booked again in '08 BUT it's on her sister, "Splendour o/t Seas." They have the same layout but be careful not to look at the layout of other "Vision class" ships because they kept making major revisions to the aft layout/design. Unfortunately, I am not a photo guy but I will tell you that we thought it was a GREAT cabin! Even though this is probably the smallest "JS" out there (due to the age of the ships), the aft "JS" cabins have a different feel. They are not as rectangular and have a nice wide feel to them. AND the balcony is SO nice with room for a couple of loungers and chairs.

Have you tried webshots (dot com)? There is a shot of 8082's balcony on the "Splendour" but no aft shots of the "Legend's" balconies that I saw.
Old February 10th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Beginner

Robbie, thank you for the 411 on 8080! It seems that I was in the right place at the right time and it's going to be one great cabin. I even understand that you can see down into the water as well as out aft, so it sounds like the bet of both worlds.
Old February 15th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Beginner

Good morning. Would anyone have any photos of the interior of 8080 that they would care to share?

Thank you in advance for slaking my curiosity.