Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Beginner

Default 8 more days till our cruise on mariner

Getting excited this time next week I will be packed and too excited to sleep..First ime on the mariner and it seems to be sold out...what a crowd! Any one else on this cruise... [/quote][/b]
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2007, 08:49 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

The excitement builds

Wish I was going to 8)
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old February 26th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Passenger

we will be traveling on the Mariner in August. i would love to hear what you thought of everything the more details the better. by the way would you be traveling with kids, we are going with 3 older teen boys and would like to hear about the adventure ocean programs.
thanks
Old February 26th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Beginner

I will be going with a friend from work and this will be her 25th cruise only my third...no kids... but I bet this ship would be great fun for them. I am worried about the ship being sold out though... I hope it dosen't feel too crowded.
Old February 27th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Passenger

from what i hear even if it is sold out the ship is so large you should not feel to crowded except for the first day when everyone goes onboard and goes to the buffet. once the rooms are all set you should not feel too bad at all. enjoy the trip.
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Passenger

Have a great trip!! We are going in December, 2007, and I cannot wait. It seems so FAR AWAY!! Please post a review and let us know how you liked it
Iberostar Quetzal - Mexico 11/06
Old February 27th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Beginner

Hi! My husband and I (as well as his parents) will be on the sailing. I just came across this board today. I've been on another one for the past year almost. I wanted to let you know that we have a fairly decent size group that's been chatting and getting to know each other. We plan on meeting at the Sky Bar after the muster is over and you can tell who we are by the fact we'll be wearing some form of shamrock.

You're more than welcome to join up with us, and I'll actually be bringing extra shamrock stickers. I wanted to let you know there's more of your fellow cruisemates out there and we're always happy to make new friends!

This will be our second time on Mariner. We really love this ship!

Hope to talk to you soon! Amy
Old February 28th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Beginner

we have been tring to get on that other board no luck! cannot post or reply??? but I have been checking it out a couple times a day.. We have signed up for the meet and mingle and have been reading the posts, what fun, seems to be a great bunch of people...we are both nurses from kentucky and I see there will be several more!! if you can add renee and jenny to the list of cruising shamrocks!!!thanks.
Old February 28th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Beginner

Jenny - I saw your post and you'll be added to the next update. Can you believe that we're so close?!? Catch you on the other board! Amy
Old February 28th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Familiar Face

Were on the Mariner about 3 weeks after it launched and we loved it. That was our honeymoon. We did the Eastern Caribbean. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure.