Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2007, 10:15 AM
First Mate

Default Serenade of the Seas picture taking

I know the photographers take a lot of pictures on the two formal nights, but my question is, do they take them on the other nights that we are on the ship?

I know the photographers sometime take pictures when we are getting off the ship and going to land, but I was just wondering if they do it on the other nights that we are on ship.
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2007, 02:19 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

While there won't be photo stations set up everywhere, like on formal nights; even casual nights there are normally a couple of backdrops set up in public areas to get your photo fix.
Old March 2nd, 2007, 10:50 AM
First Mate

That's great news to read as we LOVE to take pictures. This way we don't have to get "dress up" and go to the studio to have it done.
Old March 9th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

You'll find a photographer or two set up almost every night. If you really want to have a fun photo, look for the white sheet layout. They have you lay down on the floor posed in a variety of romantic couple poses. Plan on wearing some bright colored clothes as this proves to be a cool photo. 8)
Old March 12th, 2007, 04:03 PM
First Mate

Thank you Steve, that is good to know. I will look for the "white" sheets to take pictures at.

The nice thing about taking pictures on the cruise, compared to a studio, they do not bug you to purchase their pictures. Also, sometimes you wind up with "more" poses, than what you would at a studio to look at.