I AM A REAL PERMITTED/INSURED DRIVER NOT THE OWNER OF A TRANSPORTATION COMPANY!!!!! (I am on the drivers manifest at Port Canaveral and permitted by The City of Orlando)
I have been driving Vans and Town Cars for Orlando Transportation & Tours Inc. for almost 2 years now. I personally have transferred probably about
- 7000 people. (5 transfers of 14 people per week = 70 people per week x 52weeks = 3640 people a year x2!)
- That's a lot of Dads, Moms, Grandmas, Grandpas, Sisters, Brothers, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins, Front/Rear facing child seats, booster seats, bathroom stops, Walmart stops, Drug store stops..... and more!
Wouldn't this qualify me as an expert in providing transportation for people between the Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals?
I work would only work for a company that takes 4 things VERY, VERY SERIOUSLY. - AND
IN THIS ORDER:
1. Reliability - (if your driver never shows up, NOTHING else matters)
2. Safety - (Safety Conscious Drivers with excellent driving records, Child safety seats Working seat belts etc. - You should EXPECT to get to your destination in one piece.
3. Comfort - This is often debated by level of priority over #4 in that many people are willing to sacrifice comfort for affordability to .... save a buck... the truth is YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!
4. Affordability - There is a good sized competitive market in the Orlando Area for Transportation between MCO and Port Canaveral, The company I work for has the lowest rates I know of!
(I am often told by other drivers "I don't know how you can do port runs for such a small amount of money.. I'll be honest.... PEOPLE TIP ME WELL - BECAUSE I PROVIDE THEM EXELLENT SERVICE! - I do pretty good)
You can find the company I work for here:
- or you call 1-866-351-9991 - Ttell them that you read this post on Cruisemates and that it was written by Mr. Sandman
- MY REAL NAME IS PAUL SANDMAN