Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Passenger

Default CRUISING WITH RCCL ON ENCHANTMENT OF SEAS GOT A ?? NEED HELP

ME AND MY FIANCEE ARE GOIN ON A CRUISE ON THE ENCHANTMENT OF THE SEAS IN MAY I AM 23 AND MY FIANCEE IS 20 ABOUT 1 MONTH SHY OF BEIN 21 BUT SHE COULD EASILY PASS FOR 23 OR 24 WE ARE NOT THE GET DRUNK AND WILD TYPE OF PEOPLE WE TEND TO KEEP TO OURSELVES AND MIND ARE OWN BUT MY FIANCEE DOES LIKE TO HAVE A FRUITY LIL DRINK WHILE LAYIN OUT BY THE POOL EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE LIKE MOST GIRLS DO NOT TRYIN TO GET DRUNK JUST ONE OR 2 DRINKS!! THIS IS OUR FIRST CRUISE SO MY QUESTION IS I KNOW I WILL PROB HAVE TO BUY HER THE DRINK BUT REALLY HOW STRICT ARE THE PEOPLE ON BOARD DO THEY WALK AROUND CHECKING PEOPLES ID LAYIN OUT BY THE POOL ( WHICH SHE DOES HAVE AN ID THAT SAYS SHE IS 21 THAT SHE WILL TAKE) SO IF THEY DID DO THAT IT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM I GUESS, I HAVE SEEN WHERE PEOPLE SAY THEY CAN PUT YOU OUT AT THE NEXT PORT BUT REALLY HOW MUCH DETAIL DO THEY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS OR IS IT TOO CROWDED AND ALL AROUND THE POOL AREA TO CHECK EVERYONE OUT, ANY HELP WITH THIS WOULD BE APPRECIATED LET ME KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE CRUISED WITH RCCL UNDER 21 THAT HAD A DRINK EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND HOW THEY DID IT THANKS AND ALSO IF WITH HER FAKE ID WOULD SHE BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A DRINK THANKS!!!
Old March 24th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Admiral

Chris, Welcome to CruiseMates!

I sent you a PM!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old March 24th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

You will be fine! I love this ship! Tell Carly the CD that Dave the Wave said Hi. She will know me!!

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10