Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Beginner

Default Ben & Jerry's prominade room - comments, advice

Hi. I am planning a trip on the Liberty of the Seas with my family. I posted earlier and thank all for your help. Now my question is, has anyone ever stayed in the Ben & Jerry's prominade room on the freedom? If so, is the view completely obstructed? Is it a good room? Is it in a good location? Can you view the parade from the window in that room? Is is far from the elevator? Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Sponsored Links
Old April 17th, 2007, 05:03 PM
First Mate

come on tell all. What in the heck is a Ben and Jerrys room?
Old April 17th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Passenger

Well, from what I saw on the Travel Channel, when the cow for Ben and Jerry's was put up as a decoration for the ice cream shop, the cow's behind obstructs the view of one of the promenade rooms. As an incentive for cruisers to book this particular room despite the view from behind (so to speak, lol), anyone who uses the room gets free Ben and Jerry's ice cream for the duration of their cruise.
Old April 21st, 2007, 10:14 PM
Passenger

Hi there. I think I saw that travel special also. Was it YOUR exact ship they were talking about? We were just on the Voyager in a prom room and I thought about that show I saw. There were NO rooms anywhere above Ben and Jerry's. So, make sure it was your ship and if there is a question, just call customer service. Im sure thats a question that they get alot.
Have a great one!
Old April 23rd, 2007, 09:48 PM
First Mate

This Ben&Jerry's cabin is only on the "Freedom" class of ships. The exact cabin number is listed within the Porthole Magazine, when they did a cover page on Freedom. Any passenger staying in this cabin will enjoy free Ben & Jerry's all week long as a compensation for having your window reveal the behind of a plastic cow.