Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2007, 07:30 PM
First Mate

Default How early for flight in Miami

Since I am not sure how long it takes to retrieve luggage, customs etc and how far to Miami ariport what do you think would be a safe time for earliest flight out of Miami. We will be on FOS and I hope my Diamond status will help us get off ship sooner than most to avoid lines.
Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I was off by 7:30, had to wait a little for luggage, but had an early noon flight, wasn't a problem at all. We flew AA and were able to check in and give them luggage right at the pier. They charge $10.00 per person to do that, but nice earier, you are even able to check in and get boarding passes.

Message Boards Moderator
Old April 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Admiral

I usually like to take the flight home between 1pm and 4pm. After FOS cruise May 6th I have a 2:30pm flight miami to newark. I like to give myself alittle extra time just in case. Plus I'm in no rush to get off the ship.
Last year after the cruise on the freedom I waited a long time for my luggage and another passenger got there way before me and still did not get her luggage when I left.

HAPPY CRUISING EVERYONE!

8)