Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Beginner

Usually there is hot water for tea or hot chocolate at the coffee stations. If I'm on my third cup or want weaker coffee I just water it down a little. I thought the coffee was good on the Mariner. I know what you mean about the Disney cruise, I don't remember too many good foods on the Disney ship. It was Ok.
Old July 13th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

You know what come to think of it I don't recall too much great choice on the disney ship at dinner time... Didn't really thrill me that much... for a cruise ship... but it was ok .... My first cruise on Carnival I recall the found was incrediable no limit order order order. I didn't feel right doing that on the disney. However they were good with one girl brought her spagetti every night and it wasn't on the menu.
Carnival - 1982

Grandeur of the Seas
Old July 19th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukwyte
Yes it is a small electric coffee maker like you see in motel rooms. I am an avid coffee drinker and wife needs a cup the minute she gets up. Drinks while during makeup...lol

We have one that we take with us on road trips in case the motel we stop in doesn't have any. Also use a converter and plug it into the cigarette ligher in car for coffe on a stop.

I will also drink some decaf before bed and during the night...lol

Having an electrical appliance in your cabin is a HUGE fire hazard and is not permitted. Don't try to sneak it on board....too many lives are at stake if something happens and a fire starts. You're kidding aren't you??
You wouldn't bring a coffee pot on a ship???? Get up and go to the Promenade and bring back a cup of coffee or call room service. Geez....
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Passenger

It's funny about your reply of not 'sneaking' a coffee pot aboard the ship... We already took our cruise. BIL and Sis, had a suite with a coffee pot in it (no power cutoff like mine). Several other cabins had coffee pots supplied in cabins (upgrades).

2 people on my deck that I know of, had coffee makers (both with shutoff timers).... With them, room service, etc.... had plenty of coffee.

WILL BRING MINE ABOARD NEXT TIME....