Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Passenger

Default Anyone stay at the Ramada Inn in Ft Lauderdale lately ???

I am going on the Jewel of the sea on Feb 3 2008 and i need to book a room in Ft Lauderdale the night before we leave.I got a few suggestions and the Ramada Inn with my AAA rate is 165 dollars a night for 2 adults and 2 teenagers.I was wondering if this hotel is clean and good??? i don't mind bad hotels when i am by myself but i will have the family with me.Also i am not able to afford the high end hotels so any help, is appreciated as it is our first time in Florida.Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2007, 01:01 AM
Passenger

Default Stayed there last Oct.

They were remodeling last year.oh what a night mare and a bad area.I will look up both places we stayed before and they were not that expensive.Especially ordering them online.I am a corrections officer in Ohio.Just got off work and am rather tired.My email address is sweetthing12255@wmconnect.com.so email me tomorrow and I will get you the two places we always stay.Ft.Lauderdale is my favorite port to cruise from.

Thanks,
Joyce