Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2007, 06:22 PM
Passenger

Default Problem with RCI credit card Bonus Points

We booked a Sept 3rd cruise on the Majesty of The Seas directly with RCI paying in full at that time. Excepting to receive monthly royal points also ROYAL BONUS POINTS for the price of the crusie since we used the RCI credit card. Our statement arrived instead RCI cruises it was labeled CELEBRITY CRUISES. We recived regular points but no bonus points.

After getting the run around by RCI customer service and Bank of America I was able to reach the accounting department and a very nice lady was very helpful, it seems that some other people have this problem, and their IT department is working on it.

SO IF YOU HAVE BOOKED A CRUISE LATELY BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR STATEMENT. I was told to check back in week so that they correct the points.

Emerald Seas 79 NCL Southward 80
NCL Sunward 1982
RCL Splendour Of The Seas 96
Celebrity Galaxy 99
Celebrity Infinity 01
RCL Serenade Of The Seas 03
RCL Sovereign Of The Seas 04
Diamond Princess 04
Coral Princess 06
Golden Princess 2x 07
NCL Star 07
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2007, 07:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to sirobin171

RCCL has not credited my last cruise on the Majesty yet, I called they also told me they are having techincal problems. This was about a month ago.

I can understand having problems but why does it take so long to fix them?

Rob
Old August 1st, 2007, 11:33 PM
Admiral

Yes, I booked a cruise on 7/27/07 on the Monarch OTS and when I checked my acct. it said Celebrity Cruises. I called them right away and was told the same thing, IT problem. I asked about my royal bonus points and the rep told me she would send an email to the accounting dept and have my points cerdited. Well my statement still says Celebrity Cruises and no points yet.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 03:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

WOW.... I booked a cruise on January for this September. I will go back and check my statement and make sure I got credited correctly. I think I remember looking at it but just to make sure I am definately going to check... Thanks for the heads up!!!
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Admiral

I received a call from RCI today. It was a rep from crown and anchor team. She informed me that she was personally handleing my case. She said she would manually add my Royal Bonus Points and make sure my deposit went to RCI and not Celebrity. I was both pleased and surprised to get the call. BTW they still have not resolved the problem. They are still working on it. Everything is being done manually.