Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Passenger

Default Freedom of the seas show on travel channel

There is a show that is going to air today (8-15) from 5-6 pm central time on travel channel that is about the freedom of the seas and samantha brown is on it and the ports are mexico,cayman islands,jamaica,and haiti.
It doesnt tell specifics as to what cities but I am recording it because it looks alot like the one I will be going on in december.
I am going on the mariner but the ports are the same.
Just thought you all might want to know about this show and dvr it like me.
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Yeoman

On this show, it goes to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Labadee. The show was filmed about a year ago, and originally aired in December. Enjoy it! It is a good show. And the only port change is that now Freedom visits Ocho Rios instead of Montego Bay.
Old August 15th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Yeoman

On this show, it goes to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Labadee. The show was filmed about a year ago, and originall aired in December. Enjoy it! It is a good show. And the only port change is that now Freedom visits Ocho Rios instead of Montego Bay.
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:29 PM
First Mate

Darn I missed it. Let us know when it airs again.
Old August 16th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Admiral

I cruised the Freedom OTS this June and it does go to Ocho Rios rather than Montego Bay (the Radiance stopped at Montego in Jan). These are the 2 best ships afloat for RCI in my opinion.
Adventure Of The Seas-05
Navigator Of The Seas-04
Carnival Paradise-04
Carnival Pride-03
Sea Princess-02
Soverign Of The Seas-02
Carnival Imagination-01
Carnival Destiny-00
Carnival Fascination-97
Big Red Boat-93
Nordic Prince-82
Old August 16th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi CG,
Excellent show, sorry I missed it. I had caught it when it first came out before I cruised on Freedom. Be sure to catch it, you'll really want to get onboard.

Message Boards Moderator
Old August 20th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtropic
I cruised the Freedom OTS this June and it does go to Ocho Rios rather than Montego Bay (the Radiance stopped at Montego in Jan). These are the 2 best ships afloat for RCI in my opinion.
For the 1st year, Freedom went to Montego Bay. I was on her last October, and we went to Montego Bay. This show was filmed even before I was on her, and it went to Montego Bay on the show as well.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 07:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzla
Quote:
For the 1st year, Freedom went to Montego Bay. I was on her last October, and we went to Montego Bay. This show was filmed even before I was on her, and it went to Montego Bay on the show as well.
I was on the Freedon 10 June 07 it did not go to Montego Bay. It dose go
to Ocho Rios. Freedom is the best. 8)
Shiska
Old August 22nd, 2007, 05:55 PM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiska
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzla
Quote:
I was on the Freedon 10 June 07 it did not go to Montego Bay. It dose go
to Ocho Rios. Freedom is the best. 8)
Shiska
Yes, I get that. But from June of '06 to may of '07, Freedom went to Montego Bay, and only did Western Caribbean. I was on her in October '06 and we went to MONTEGO BAY! And if you watch the show that this thread is about, you will see that she went to Montego Bay on that as well. So yes, for the 1st year, as I said in my earlier post, she went to Montego Bay.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I was on Freedom a year ago this Sept., we went to Montego Bay in Jamaica as well.

Message Boards Moderator