Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2008, 03:39 PM
Beginner

Default Navigator of the Seas - Best place to watch National Champio

We are on the NOS on Jan 7th and are huge football fans - where is the best place to watch the natl championship game? Will it be hard to find seats?
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:49 PM
Beginner

We are also on the same cruise, and HUGE Bucaneer Football fans! We dont want to miss the game on Jan 6th and so I called Royal to find out where I could be sure to watch the game. I was told the NOS doesnt have a sports bar, but there is the Schooner bar that has televisions to accomodate us and we can certainly watch the game there. He also mentioned there are other places on the ship with televisions that would accomodate us as well. So, with that being said, we are now good to go! Happy Cruising!! (If you look for us, we are the noisy ones! hahaha)
Old January 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Beginner

AWesome thanks for the advice! Maybe we will see you on the cruise!!! ARe you bringing any children? WE are bringing all 5.....
Old January 3rd, 2008, 12:15 PM
Beginner

Yes, we are bringing our two children, my mom, my sister, my neice, her husband, our friends and their two children! Our kids will most likely be in the camps for most of the trip -at least that is what they do on Carnival and Disney. We literally have to bribe them to come out and spend time with us! hahaha. This is our first trip on Royal, and I cant wait!!!
Hope to see you on board. Like I said, we will be the noisy ones watching the game! hahaha
Old January 3rd, 2008, 02:58 PM
Passenger

NO DOUBT the best place will be the 19th hole on the 13th deck (I believe).

It is ALL the way at the top of the ship in the aft. Has 3 large TV's and a bar and full glass to the Ocean. PERFECT.

Other spot's are the sport's bar in the promenade and the schooner.

Been on a cruise for the last 5 January’s, trust me!

Any place you go, go early though to get a seat. and IF you loose satelite signal, DONT freak out on the bartender, they cant make it any better by yelling!
Old January 3rd, 2008, 03:10 PM
Beginner

Thanks so much for the information & tips! I really appreciate it. I will be there with our Tampa Bay Bucaneers cheering squad! hahaha