We are going on the Panama Canal cruise Feb. 11th. I have only been on a Disney cruise. Which was amazing. Could anyone please give me a few pointers about the Brilliance? Any good tips. Also if there are any suggestions about shore excursions that would be good to.
My fiance and I are in our mid 30s. His parents, and his sister and family are coming too.
Well I went on a Disney Cruise and I found so many helpful hints. I didn't find them for RCCL.
1. What are the best excursions? Are there any that are a big waste of money?
2. Any tricks to save money?
3. Do you need reservations for any on ship activities and when is the best time to make them?
4. Does the ship have several organized activities during the day?
5. How does seating work? Is it in shifts?
6. Is the entertainment only one time with everyone, or do they split it up and run the shows a couple times so everyone can see it.
7. What are the theme nights?
8. How formal is formal night?
I'm sure I will come up with more questions.