Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Beginner

Default First time cruiser on Navigator of the Seas seeks advice

Hi all

I am thinking of going on my first ever cruise on the Navigator of the Seas cruise starting on 31 August which goes from Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Messina (Sicily), Italy; Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy.

The cruise is 7 nights long and I would like to find out from anyone who has taken this cruise the following:

1) How was the ports you stopped at on the way

2) How was the whole cruise in general

3) How was the ship.

Thank you for your advice in the above.

Wish you all happy cruising for 2008.
Sponsored Links
Old January 28th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

We were on the Navigator 3 years ago on an Eastern Carb. 7 day. Went to 4 ports I think. This ship is amazing. Very large but easy to navigate around once you figure everything out. It's worth it to take your time and learn where everything is. Very good food. Ken Rush was the Cruise Director and he was fantastic. I don't think he is still on there though. Would not hesitate to book a cruise on the Navigator again...