Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:53 PM
Beginner

Default weight limits on excursions

Many of the excursions like horse back riding, Zip lines adventures, ATV, etc have weight limits...how picky are they on this issue...I have a 6'6" 21 year old x-D1 football player son who may push it the scales a bit...he is at 265 right now and thinks he can get down by May (cruise time)..

and if we do book them and they say no...can we get our money back?
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2008, 08:34 PM
Beginner

I will tell you what we were told but I can't vouch for what others do. We were on an Alaskan Cruise and wanted to do one of the zip line tours. It said the maximum weight was less than my husband. My husband didn't even try. The other couple we were with asked the people when they got there and they said, "you should see some of the peole we get here that are definitely over the weight limit." They said that as long as the harness fits, they let them know. I think that was Juneau. The zip line at Icy Strait in Hoonah, Alaska actually weighs you but and he was right on the line so got to go.

Have no idea if they give you your money back if they deny you. Guess I'm not really much help.