Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Passenger

Default RADIANCE OF THE SEAS

JUST BOOKED AN HAWAIIAN CRUISE WITH RADIANCE OF THE SEAS - ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD KNOW - PRINCESS WAS MY LAST CRUISE - WHAT DIFFERENCES ARE THERE? - SHOULD I MAKE SURE THAT THE BALCONY HAS A CLEAR VIEW (IF THAT IS A PROBLEM WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN SHIPS? - WANT THIS TO BE THE BEST CRUISE - PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE (GOING IN MAY) THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

I just came back from a Princess cruise and saw Radiance of The Seas docked in St Thomas!!
We were on her 5 years ago, and The Radiance was my favorite of all the ships I have been on.

The floor plan of the ship made it easy to get around.

We had an outside view, but not a balconey, so I can't help you there.
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Captain

Default Re: RADIANCE OF THE SEAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDEB
JUST BOOKED AN HAWAIIAN CRUISE WITH RADIANCE OF THE SEAS - ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD KNOW - PRINCESS WAS MY LAST CRUISE - WHAT DIFFERENCES ARE THERE? - SHOULD I MAKE SURE THAT THE BALCONY HAS A CLEAR VIEW (IF THAT IS A PROBLEM WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN SHIPS? - WANT THIS TO BE THE BEST CRUISE - PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE (GOING IN MAY) THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
There are a very few cabins that have an obstructed view. If you look at the deck plans on Royal Caribbean's website, it will tell you what cabins are affected.
Old February 6th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Familiar Face

We were on the Radiance in 2006 - a 2 week panama canal repositioning cruise. It is a beautiful ship, easy to navagate, the crew was wonderful and the ship was in great shape. We had a balcony cabin. I am sure that you will enjoy your trip on this ship.
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
First Mate

I have been on all of the Radiance class ships and the Radiance of the Seas three times. Have done a 10day Hawaii on the Brilliance. You will love the ship, so I will suggest a couple of other things. Some of the stops can be very crowded. Maui comes to mind. We got off and no rental cars, motorcycles...all booked. we lucked out and got on the sub excursion because two people did not show up. So I would say book in advance for Maui. We did a helicopter in Kaui and booked online prior to the cruise. It was Blue Mountain or Blue something, very cool thing to do.