Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Passenger

Default Need help ...???'s

Hi, we arel leaving a week from Monday from Ft.Lauderdale,Fla...woooooo hoooooo !!!!
#1 Casual dining for females were pants/blouses/polo's..can I wear sandals as well?
#2 What are the costs for reg.ultra lite michelob beer, understand that includes the waiter/bartender's tip as well ? Also rum coke ?
#3 Besides Johnny Rocket's hamburg joint...is there another restuarant that serves the best steak on this ship for approx. $20 pp ( navigator of the seas ) ?
# 4 Again, where is the best place to go shopping..from cozumel port, is it expensive?
# 5 Is anyone joining us....or do we have the whole Ship to ourselves? lol.
Sponsored Links
Old February 16th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Need help ...???'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachcomber
Hi, we arel leaving a week from Monday from Ft.Lauderdale,Fla...woooooo hoooooo !!!!
#1 Casual dining for females were pants/blouses/polo's..can I wear sandals as well?

Yes, you can wear sandals in the dining room.

#2 What are the costs for reg.ultra lite michelob beer, understand that includes the waiter/bartender's tip as well ? Also rum coke ?

Sorry, don't know the exact cost of drinks, but yes, they do add the %15 tips on to your bill right then and there. You'll need to just put that on your sign and sail card.

#3 Besides Johnny Rocket's hamburg joint...is there another restuarant that serves the best steak on this ship for approx. $20 pp ( navigator of the seas ) ?

You can make reservations at either Portfino's or Chops for the extra money. Have had the steak at Chops and its excellent, surly worth the money.

# 4 Again, where is the best place to go shopping..from cozumel port, is it expensive?

You can do a lot of good shopping right in town in Cozumel, not too expensive, but there isn't a lot of designer type stores, mostly touristy places that sell their local wares.

# 5 Is anyone joining us....or do we have the whole Ship to ourselves? lol.
Oh, how I wish! :-)

Message Boards Moderator
Old February 17th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Passenger

Default For Donna

Thanks Donna...you have been a great help !
Chops restuarant..is that casual or dress up, how far advance do we make reservations being on the ship?
So much to think about with little time left.
Thanks so much
MJ
Old February 17th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi MJ,
As soon as you know what night you want to eat at Chops, make the reservations. You do need to dress however, men need jackets to get in.

Message Boards Moderator
Old February 18th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Captain

Default Dress Code at Chops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Hi MJ,
As soon as you know what night you want to eat at Chops, make the reservations. You do need to dress however, men need jackets to get in.
If men need jackets to get in, it's certainly not enforced. The last several times we have been to Chops, we've seen everything from Dockers/sport shirts to suits to tuxedos. Personally, I wear a jacket, mainly to have someplace to carry my glasses, seapass card, etc.