Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Beginner

Default [b]NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS/4 NIGHT[/b]

Anyone have a compass for the 4 night navigator cruise. Will be going on March 6 and like to know what to expect.Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old February 17th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Admiral

Default Re: [b]NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS/4 NIGHT[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlou
Anyone have a compass for the 4 night navigator cruise. Will be going on March 6 and like to know what to expect.Thanks
I have them. What do you want to know? I just got off the NOTS last week.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)
Old February 17th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Beginner

what day the buffet is? Are there any parades on this cruise. Went on Navigator for 7 night and was wondering about the different activies.How did you like the 5 day cruise to the 8 day?Thanks for your input
Old February 17th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlou
what day the buffet is? Are there any parades on this cruise. Went on Navigator for 7 night and was wondering about the different activies.How did you like the 5 day cruise to the 8 day?Thanks for your input
There were at least two parades on the ship. If you mean the midnight buffet, it was on the third night.

I am a Carnival Devotee and RCCL's product is not really my taste. However, I did have a lot of fun on the Navigator. I have only done a 7 day on VOTS back in 2004. It was very similar to my experience on the 4 nighter on Navigator. Almost identical

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)
Old February 17th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Admiral

Default carnival destiny

IB, was wondering how you liked the Carnival Destiny? I will be on the ship for the March 30th sailing. Going with a group of 28 other people, mostly families and kids and I will be the only single in the group. This does not bother me because I know what Carnival is about and I get out there and do my own thing and meet people. Bob from CT
Old February 20th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to KatChristy

Found your post while trying to look for docking information in Cozumel. My husband and I are going on the 6th as well. First time cruisers...We are doing the Dolphin Excursion early in the day but then have so much time to kill after and want to find a nice beach...

Having the hardest time finding where we dock exactly so I can look around the area!!

-Christy