Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Default parking fees?

we are going on the monarch in november out of port carnival we live about 1 1/2 hours from there would it be better for us to drive or should we take a bus when we drive to miami they don't charge for handicap just wonder if it's the same at port carnival???? thanks for any help
Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Admiral

I don't know if they charge for handicapped parking or not. I would think that you could call the port authority and ask them. The last time I parked at Port Canaveral, it was $12.50 per day, however, I think I read that they have raised the price to $15 per day. Once again, you could call and verify the charge, and whether they charge for handicapped parking. We live in Lakeland, only 1 1/2 hours from that port as well, and driving there is quick, easy, and painless.

Ken
"Sky"