CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Navigator Adult Quest Show?? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/347487-navigator-adult-quest-show.html)

Ohiocruiser February 26th, 2008 07:10 PM

Navigator Adult Quest Show??

Has anyone gone to this show? is it worth the time and whats it all about?

Thanks for the help LOL

Donna February 26th, 2008 07:32 PM

Hi Ohiocruiser,
I can't give it away, but YES, its worth going to. Its basically an adult scavenger hunt type of game, lots of laughs. Just don't miss it!
rofl

Mean Dean February 26th, 2008 07:40 PM

Yes go, absolutely!! Oh -- and remember to bring a bra.............

Dean

Trip February 26th, 2008 08:11 PM

There was another Quest question posted further down the list, so I cut and pasted it here too..do not miss it !!

We have been a couple of times and had to be some of the funniest moments at sea...Our group won tee shirts one time...A proper English woman, and her son and grandson, who were our tablemates, joined us for this once..Very prim and proper we thought..NOT:)

The woman pulled out her false teeth, and I kissed her teenage son!!! What fun we had...

The only thing we thought was a bummer, were the groups of past cruisers, who had played this game before, & they came prepared, with bags of thing they knew would be used, so it took away from the spirit of the game, many of us thought....I don't want to give to much away, for non Questers:):) But we loved this game! No pictures though:(

Dave the Wave February 26th, 2008 09:04 PM

I won't give it away either but don't miss it. LOL

gottacruz February 27th, 2008 12:16 AM

navigator adult quest show

Hi,
You must see it and bring a camera, its funny.

gottacruz

ready2board February 27th, 2008 08:48 AM

It's worth going to and alot of fun. It gets crazy and you have to watch yourself a bit when everyone is all wound up. When we played on the Sovereign last Aug, a lady twisted her ankle badly during the game. Saw her at the airport the next day and she was on crutches!

Mike L February 27th, 2008 09:02 AM

Quest

Absolutely, it is a fun time even if you don't actually participate :!:

Cathy100 February 27th, 2008 03:41 PM

We went to our first Quest on our Bermuda cruise in September. All I will say is that is what hilarious..... We didn't participate but we had fun watching.

annie3468 February 29th, 2008 06:15 PM

There is a Quest show on the Navigator, in the ice-rink. Yes! It was sooo funny. The cruise director is a hoot! He asked some people to do some crazy things and then said that it didn't count for points, just wanted to see if they would actualy do it! hahahahahahaha.
It starts late, around 10:30 I think. Get there early and get a good seat :wink:

Sheffie March 1st, 2008 10:12 AM

My DH made the cruise video thanks to Quest. Let's just say that he doesn't show it to his grown daughters! Doesn't want them to know what he is REALLY like!!!

ready2board March 1st, 2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathy100
We went to our first Quest on our Bermuda cruise in September. All I will say is that is what hilarious..... We didn't participate but we had fun watching.

What did you think of your Bermuda cruise? Would like to hear more about it....I've thought that might be a good one sometime but I know it usually costs a bit more....Worth it??