CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   [b]Richard Spacey's Current Cruise....?[/b] (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/348987-b-richard-spaceys-current-cruise-b.html)

Freedom2007Cruise March 24th, 2008 08:52 PM

[b]Richard Spacey's Current Cruise....?[/b]

What is the current cruise he's directing? And how long do they direct cruises until the contract is over? Please notify me, I would really appreciate going on another of his cruises. :oops: :D :wink:

thecruisequeen March 24th, 2008 11:16 PM

You and me both Mr. Spacey is the best! What ship is he on???

Dave the Wave March 25th, 2008 09:14 AM

Cruise Queen, are you a Spacey groupie :?:

thecruisequeen March 25th, 2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
Cruise Queen, are you a Spacey groupie :?:

Yes I'm President of the Spacey Fan Club!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Freedom2007Cruise March 25th, 2008 07:59 PM

Great :) We can be on the Richard Spacey watch team ;) ;)
i'm not sure which cruise he's directing.. so far i have collected no replies. If you find any information, please let me know :)

thecruisequeen March 25th, 2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedom2007Cruise
i'm not sure which cruise he's directing.. so far i have collected no replies. If you find any information, please let me know :)

I don't know I have not heard anything. I'll have to call RCCL see if I can find out! LOL :D :shock:

Better yet the youtube people might know that post all these video and wonderful comments about him!

I'm on a mission I'll get to the bottom of this! :D :wink:

RICHARD SPACEY FOR PRESIDENT 08

thecruisequeen March 25th, 2008 08:40 PM

Here more people part of the Spacey fan club!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Was on Freedom April 07 it was his first cruise on Freedom, he didn't skip a beat. This guy is awesome. talent like this is why I keep coming back to RCL.

I have been on 8 RC cruises. Richard was CD on cruise #4 on the Adventure. He was a riot!! And he was involved in every activity. He didn't send his staff to do them as other CD's have done. I only wish I could book a cruise and know he will be on it. He's worth the trip!

He was the best cruise director ever. What a funny guy :)

this guy is friggen funny!!!! Great dancing!!

that looked like too much fun! i loved the use of props!!

Richard Spacey must have had some theatre background.

I was on this cruise! He's quiteee hott.
And a great dancer.

He was hilarious.

thecruisequeen March 25th, 2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

Ok got the scoop! Spacey's last day on the Freedom was Jan. 27, 08 he is on vacation he is back on the Freedom next month!

Maybe I better change my cruise to the Freedom instead of Liberty!

Freedom2007Cruise March 27th, 2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecruisequeen
Quote:

Ok got the scoop! Spacey's last day on the Freedom was Jan. 27, 08 he is on vacation he is back on the Freedom next month!

Maybe I better change my cruise to the Freedom instead of Liberty!

amazing! You are awesome at finding out information like this :)

thecruisequeen March 27th, 2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

When I'm put to a mission I get the job done! :wink: LOL LOL

Dave the Wave March 27th, 2008 11:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yes CQ but you said you were getting me a Borat suit and I am leaving in 3 days and checked my mailbox and nothing! :twisted:

thecruisequeen March 27th, 2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
Quote:

Quote:

Yes CQ but you said you were getting me a Borat suit and I am leaving in 3 days and checked my mailbox and nothing! :twisted:

The Borat suit is when we are on the same ship! :wink:

Dave the Wave March 27th, 2008 11:27 PM

Oh, yeah! That is right. And that should be by when :?: :?: Next Spring :?: :?: By then they may be out of fashion. I can't make any swimsuit faux pas. I have an image tp uphold and want to wear that Borat suit now! While it is still in style!!

Of, course I will still wear it for you but perhaps only in the cabin :shock:

momonvacation March 31st, 2008 10:17 AM

Do you think he'll still be on the Freedom in August?

How long do they stay on for?

thecruisequeen March 31st, 2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momonvacation

Yes he should be there. He will be back from vacation end of April so I would think in August he would still be on the Freedom! :D

Freedom's rates for the summer are higher then Liberty maybe because Freedom has the best CD so the rates will be higher! :D 8) LOL

skymaster March 31st, 2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momonvacation

I think it's usually a 6 month contract. Now you guys have got me thinking I should book "Freedom" for this summer too! :-?

Ken
"SKY"

Mike-Suz April 2nd, 2008 12:40 AM

Now that I've heard who the top dog of cruise directors is on Royal Caribbean I'll have something new to stress over.

Six month contracts...
Back from Vacation end of April....
6 months from then is October...
We're on Freedom in November..

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Arby April 2nd, 2008 12:07 PM

I was on the last Spacey cruise on Freedom in January. He's fantasic. The wife and I think they clone him because he's all over the ship at the same time. The last night they show his video, "A day in the life of a Cruise Director". Really funny stuff and a great Cruise Director. :D

mmomom April 2nd, 2008 02:32 PM

I kinda like Allan Brooks ... on Freedom 2/3/08 cruise

Guess I'll have to catch this Spacey guy .... but gotta tell you .... this Allan Brooks is awesome! Besides, my daughter-in-law cracked up when I said 'He's Hot'!! Been married to my husband for almost 38 years and none of the kids I guess have ever heard me call another man 'Hot'!! But I gotta tell .... he is!!!

thecruisequeen April 2nd, 2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arby
I was on the last Spacey cruise on Freedom in January. He's fantasic. The wife and I think they clone him because he's all over the ship at the same time. The last night they show his video, "A day in the life of a Cruise Director". Really funny stuff and a great Cruise Director. :D

Arby I have to agree with you everytime I turn around there he was! He is all over the ship talking to everyone!

thecruisequeen April 2nd, 2008 03:27 PM

Re: I kinda like Allan Brooks ... on Freedom 2/3/08 cruise

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmomom
this Allan Brooks is awesome! Besides, my daughter-in-law cracked up when I said 'He's Hot'!! Been married to my husband for almost 38 years and none of the kids I guess have ever heard me call another man 'Hot'!! But I gotta tell .... he is!!!

Spacey is pretty Hot! He just might be the best looking CD out there! :shock: LOL :wink:

lundmarkcj October 21st, 2008 08:23 PM

We just got back ( 10/19/08 ) from a cruise on the Freedom of the seas and he was still there.
I know you are a big fan of Richard Spacey but my wife and I were on Liberty of the Seas in May of '08 and the DC was Alan Brooks. He is very good too. Ken Rus was very good too. He was on Mariner a couple years ago when we were on that ship.

Debs123 October 30th, 2008 01:26 PM

Freedom Sept 6, 2009

Do you think Mr Spacey will be the CD for the Cruise on Sept 6 2009? I have heard nothing but good things about him and would love to be on one of his ships. The last cruise I went on the CD was horrible,we never saw him. :(

thecruisequeen October 30th, 2008 04:57 PM

Re: Freedom Sept 6, 2009

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debs123
Do you think Mr Spacey will be the CD for the Cruise on Sept 6 2009? I have heard nothing but good things about him and would love to be on one of his ships. The last cruise I went on the CD was horrible,we never saw him. :(

Hi Deb! :D

CD's have the 6 month contract then sometimes get transfered to another ship. By next Sept. he can either be on his vacation or on another ship it is too early to tell. I hope Rich is there when you cruise and you get to experience cruising with the funniest CD out there. I also loved James Andrews also very funny. Alan Brooks is good.

Next CD for me will be Paul Rutter never had him but heard good things and bad things about him. :shock: :-?
Deb who was your last CD that was terrible? :-?

Since Andrews is going to Oasis I say Spacey should get Allure but that is after you have sailed with him on Freedom. :wink:

Spacey does have alot of fans they are everywhere! :wink: 8)

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/objec...94638_6758.jpg