Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Beginner

Send a message via ICQ to Bobbye Send a message via AIM to Bobbye
Default Freedom - Presidential Suite

Has anyone stayed in the Presidential Suite on one of the Freedom class ships? I've toured it but my memory is rusty. We're booked for March 15 on the Freedom and I'm starting to feel like this is a big mistake. From remembering the layout I believe the living/dining room is tiny. Max capacity is 14 but I've already warned the family that I'm limiting it to 8 but even that seems a bit too many for my liking.

Any feedback from anyone?

Thanks
Bobbye
Sponsored Links
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

As I recall from touring the ship the suites on Freedom were a little on the small side. They had a lot of bedrooms with separate baths, but the family spaces were limited to a somewhat tight space with couches, table and bar area. Nice deck area though.

the Celebrity mega-suites are definitely a lot bigger.
Old May 28th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Beginner

Thanks! Yes, that's what I remember too. Fabulous deck with hot tub but the living area is small. Guess I rethink this trip.

BTW I will admit to being spoiled. Our last 2 extended family cruises have been in Garden Villas on NCL. We haven't been cruising as much as normal but cruising at a higher level.

::grumble grumble:: I hate it when a plan falls apart!

Bobbye
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:53 PM
First Mate

Haha, we had a family reunion on Mariner last summer and each family just had their own inside cabin! Haha, quite the opposite of your cruising experience!
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:42 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbotw
Haha, we had a family reunion on Mariner last summer and each family just had their own inside cabin! Haha, quite the opposite of your cruising experience!
We've done everything on cruises from inside on up. Just have been doing a little celebrating in the last year since the house is paid off and the college bills are a thing of the past
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:03 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbotw
We've done everything on cruises from inside on up. Just have been doing a little celebrating in the last year since the house is paid off and the college bills are a thing of the past
Oh yeah, Bobbye!! That is what I'm talking about!! No mortgage or college tuition bills! Y'all must be having a blast . I hope you enjoy the Freedom or whatever SUITE you choose! 8)
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Familiar Face

Hi

We stayed in the presidential suite on the freedom.

For 8 people it’s ok. If you booked it for 14 then it’s small.

The service is very good, you have your own butler. The balcony is very nice.

If you want some more information contact me