Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Yeoman

Default Tender Boat Information

I have asked this question on the Destination forum and the Disability forum and gotten no respponse. So I'm asking here:

Do any of you know what type of tender boats are used at Samana, Dominican Republic? Are they like the ones at Coco Cay, or do they use the life boats OR are they boats from a private Samana vendor? I use a scotter part of the time and wondered if I will be able to roll onto the tender like I do at Coco Cay. I have email RCL and they told me (2 months ago) they were going to check with the ships that port there and get back to me. I have not heard anything. So I thought maybe one of you may have been there and can enlighten me. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I believe they use the standard tenders - not the kind where you can roll off. Sorry that I am not sure, though.